Friday, September 19, 2008

Look what I got, Mama...

Josiah has this thing lately where he knows what I don't want him getting into, but it doesn't stop him from getting into it (especially when I am not looking). Today, for example, he got into a small box that had some bottles in it. I told him this morning that I didn't want him getting into it. But while I was nursing Evelyn, he got into it. A few minutes later, he brings over one of the bottles to me. He looks at me with mischievious little eyes, and a big grin. He hands me the bottle and nods his head, like he is saying, "Look what I got, Mama..." He often does this half-way through things that he knows he shouldn't be doing. He just pauses and looks at me with a grin, letting me know that he is in the middle of doing something he shouldn't be! Silly little man...

And I thought I would add this... Josiah decided to add some crayons to my grape juice today.

No comments: