Tuesday, September 23, 2008

To Josiah...

Every now and then on this blog I want to write some notes to my kiddos...here's the first to Josiah.

Josiah,
You give us such joy and laughter, even in the midst of some tantrums! :) Today Daddy gave you some gum, one of your favorite treats right now. You are finally learning not to swallow it-- yay! When you saw that daddy was going to give you some, you got the biggest smile on your face-- it was the "I'm the luckiest boy ever!" look. Then you started dancing excitedly-- when you dance like this you look like a little horse galloping-- no other way to describe it. Whenever I talk to parents, they always comment on how fast their children grew up. I am constantly reminding myself to treasure these times with you, because before I know it, you will be 5, then 10, then 16, then off to college... We love you so much Josiah. We thank the Lord for you.

No comments: