Spinach Salad with Honey Bacon Dressing:
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, shredded on large holes of grater
- 7 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard or spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1Combine first 6 ingredients with 5 of the cooked, crumbled bacon strips in a large bowl.
2In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, vinegar, oil, mustard lemon juice and remaining 2 strips of cooked, crumbled bacon.
3Pour over salad.